Development and Event Coordinator
Looking for an energetic self-starter to manage grants, donors, event planning/execution and assist in general office duties. Candidate must be a team player, have excellent written/oral skills, have excellent organizational skills, and must be comfortable using all current Microsoft Office programs; proficiency in Adobe suite a plus. Applicant should be interested in the Hudson River Estuary and related issues.
Duties will include:
- Grant writing and management
- Planning/executing public and fundraising events with staff and members of the board
- Coordinating mass emails and mailings
- Designing and sending regular donation appeals
- Developing TRP membership program
- Cultivating and maintaining partnerships with other organizations
- Researching potential funders
- Maintaining records pertaining to funders and acknowledging donors
- Outreach to the community
- Updating social media platforms
- Answering phones and making calls on behalf of the organization
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to Cathy Drew at email@example.com.